Welcome to Congressional Camp!
We are pleased to extend an offer for employment for this year’s summer camp season. There are several forms that need to be completed by every employee. I have itemized below the documents and added notes to what should be done for each item. Each form is accessible via the links provided in the checklist below.
If you are a Counselor-In-Training, click here for your checklist.
Camp Paperwork Checklist:
- Work Permit: Workers that are 14 and 15 years old must provide a valid permit prior to the first day of employment. Please see your school’s officials to obtain the necessary paperwork – each school supplies its own form.
- I-9 Form: Review the entire document. Complete page 7. You must provide required identification by your first day of employment (see page 9 for types of identification that can be provided). Originals will be examined and returned to you.
- W-4 Federal Tax Form: Only the bottom of page 1 of the form must be completed and signed.
- VA-4 Virginia Tax Form: Complete and return the bottom portion of page 1. Do not check the box above the signature line unless you do not want any VA tax withheld from your pay. If you are a resident of another state, complete that state’s tax form. Email Krystal Speed if you need assistance.
- Health History Form
- Sworn Disclosure Statement
- CPS Licensing Form: You must complete all of Part 1 and Part II. Every space must be filled in or marked N/A if not applicable. This form MUST be printed front and back and notarized (see page 2); you may bring it to the campus to be notarized. FOR ANYONE UNDER 18, A PARENT MUST ALSO SIGN. Camp will pay the fee so please disregard the request for a $7 money order.
- TB Test Results: You must have a TB test that has been completed within the last year. If you have been tested within the last year, please provide a copy of the results; if not, you must be tested. If you are a returning employee and are unsure, contact Krystal Speed to determine what we have on file.
- Criminal Background Check: Complete and submit the form to initiate your background check.
- Direct Deposit: Please attach a voided check and sign the form.
- 403b Form: You must choose election to contribute OR not contribute and sign the form. If you elect to contribute there is additional paperwork that must be completed.
- Verification of Education: HS Graduate Staff must provide documentation of highest level of education completed; this can be a HS diploma, college transcript or college diploma. This should be printed and submitted at the end of the academic year.
All paperwork must be completed and returned to the Camp Office by the date listed in your offer letter. If you prefer a hard copy of the packet, you may pick one up from the Camp Office. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have as you complete the packet.
Mail or drop off your completed packet to:
Attn: Krystal Speed, Camp HR Coordinator
3229 Sleepy Hollow Road
Falls Church, VA 22042