- Completed background and medical information in your online account, under the “Authorization and Release Form” link.
- Virginia State Health Form
This is required for all campers to submit their most recent form annually.
- Most current Immunization Records for all campers. Must be dated within the past year.
- For Proof of Identification, one of the following documents, listing the date of birth, must be shown to us in person. Virginia Department of Social Services does not allow scanned copies, however you may contact the camp office to create a virtual meeting to show the document. Please contact the Camp Office with any questions.
- Certified Copy of child’s birth certificate
- Birth Registration Card
- Notification of birth (hospital, physician or midwife record)
- Copy of placement agreement or other proof of identification from placing agency
- Record from a public school in Virginia (original or carbon copy)
- Certification by principal of his designee of U.S. public school that certified copy of birth record was previously presented
- Copy of entrustment agreement conferring temporary legal custody of the child to an independent foster parent
Additionally, please complete and submit the following medical forms as needed: