- Completed background and medical information in your online account, under the “Authorization and Release Form” link.
- Virginia State Health Form
This is a required form for campers enrolled in the Great Adventures division (4 year olds/ rising Preschoolers – rising Kindergarteners) and may be downloaded from the link above. This form MUST be signed and dated by a physician and submitted at least one week prior to the camper’s first session.
- Most current Immunization Records for all campers, grades 1-9
- For Proof of Identification, one of the following documents needs to be presented in our office or a notarized copy must be mailed to us. Please contact the Camp Office with any questions.
- Certified Copy of child’s birth certificate
- Birth Registration Card
- Notification of birth (hospital, physician or midwife record)
- Copy of placement agreement or other proof of identification from placing agency
- Record from a public school in Virginia (original or carbon copy)
- Certification by principal of his designee of U.S. public school that certified copy of birth record was previously presented
- Copy of entrustment agreement conferring temporary legal custody of the child to an independent foster parent
Additionally, please complete and submit the following medical forms as needed: